- WILL MY AVOCADO AND HONEY DEEP CONDITIONER PERISH WHILE IN TRANSIT?
The avocado and honey deep conditioner is made to stay fresh while in transit for up to one week. Most orders are delivered within three to five days after day one of shipping. Once received the deep conditioners should be refrigerated. If not used within seven days, please freeze. The deep conditioners will last for up to 60 days in the freezer.
- Will any of the products perish while in transit?
No. The shelf life of all other products is one year from the date that you receive them. The shampoo life is much longer.
- How often should I used the deep conditioner?
Every 14 days
- How often should I use the scalp cleanser?
Once a month. This product can be stored at room temperature.
- Can these products be used on children?
Yes, these products are natural and have no known side effects.
- Can these products be used all on hair types?
Yes, these products are made with the safest ingredients and are the perfect replacement for your store bought hair care products.
- When will my order ship?
Your order will ship within one week. This does not include weekends or holidays. If there is a delay you will be notified.
- What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and Shopify Pay.
- How can I track my order?
Once a shipping label has been created for your order, you can always refer to your email and track your package from that email. You can also track your order directly from our website and the carrier’s website.
4. I received a damaged order, what do I do?
Contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 1-800-487-6188. You will be contacted within an hour.